Monday, November 9, 2009

Welcome To Right To Write!

I am neither a man nor a woman, but an author. -Charlotte Bronte

Ok, ok, I'm an author- and a woman, through and through.

My name is Lori L. E. Simpson. I'm a 33 year old poet, writer, story-teller and performance artist from San Antonio, TX.

I'm very new to blogging, though. In fact this is my first shot at it. I hope you'll bear with me. I want RIGHT TO WRITE to be a fun place. I will try to include classic quotes and poems;writing writing challenges; coversation starters trivia; short quizzes; and more. I hope you'll come back again and again to see what's new.

A word of warning- I may only be able to put the blog out once a week, probably on Sundays. For various reasons I won't bore you with, my only internet access is through my local library. I'll throw in more sessions when I'm able to. If you want a little further reading, you may like my free quarterly literary magazine- LIT MAGAZINE. Its address is- http://sites.google.com/site/litmagazinenow .

Enough about me! What might you like to see in a blog? Do you have a blog, perhaps, and tips for a newcomer? Let me know. After all, everyone has a right to write

Lori

Poetry Term you might like to know (don't laugh at its name) :
Ars Poetica - A poem reflecting its writers philosophy about poetry.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lori,
    Welcome to the world of blogging. I look forward to seeing what you write!! If you have any bloggy questions I'd be more than happy to see if I can help!
    +Jamie

    ReplyDelete